Quick website tips!
Ok so its a rainy Saturday afternoon and i'm sat here playing with my site and thought why not share some quick website tips...ok so here we go...
1. If you haven’t updated your website since 2010, do it now. A clean, modern design is key in digital marketing, plus it ensures that you meet today’s best practices and Web standards.
2. Make your website mobile-friendly! The 2016 Local Search Study results indicate that nearly 80% of local mobile searches end in a purchase. This is a big audience you shouldn’t ignore.
3. Accurately complete your site’s metadata (title tags, descriptions, alt text, etc.). Not doing so can negatively impact your visibility on SERPs.
4. A business blog is a winning addition to your website. It can help boost your site’s SEO, set you apart from the competition, and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise. It’s a win-win situation.
5. In order to get found by local consumers, you need to optimize your site with local information like your address and geo-targeted keywords.
For more great articles like this in your inbox from James Gaubert and The Digital Diary please fill out your details on the contact us section of the site.