Ok so I was going to come up with 10 but thats been done before right?
So we here go - nine little nuggets for you!
- Google’s advertising revenue is larger than that of the entire U.S. print industry. (The Wonder of Tech)
- 30% of companies outsource their paid search advertising, and 28% do so for display advertising. (MediaPost)
- Total internet advertising spending is growing 16% per year. Mobile accounts for 11% of the total. (TechCrunch)
- 61% of CMOs say search engines are an effective marketing channel. (AdWeek)
- Nearly half of digital marketing budgets are spent on search, with 31% on paid search and 18% on SEO. (MarketingProfs)
- In PPC search ads, 86% of all ad impressions accrue to the top four spots. (ClickZ)
- Overall, U.S. marketers will spend more than $103 billion on search, display, social media, and email marketing by 2019 — growing at a 12% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) — but search will remain the largest share of interactive spend. (MediaPost)
- U.S. spending on search marketing will reach $31.6 billion in 2015. (MediaPost)
- U.S. spending on paid search and organic optimization will top $45 billion by 2019. (MediaPost)